I always had some sort of idea about the WONDERFUL properties of green tea. But everytime I forced myself to drink one cup (to obtain the famous benefits), the horrible taste of sea algae made me leave my cup of tea almost completely full.
A few days ago I tried a green tea sold in a big package with the herbs packed altogether instead of the typical individual little tea bags. Big change, the taste is completely different and now I do take it pretty often. I recommend it not only for the taste, but also because it:
- Delays ageing (contains antioxydants).
- Contains fluoride which helps harden bones and teeth and also prevents cavities (strange but true).
- Reduces risks of some types of cancer.
- Contains diuretic properties:
- Reduces colesterol levels
- Helps in digestive processes
- Reduces liquid retention
- Collaborates with weight loss
It can be a really good option to keep ourselves hydrated instead of drinking sodas and beverages with a high caloric content.
* Green tea is healthier than other types of teas because it maintains its natural properties which would otherwise be lost in fabrication and packaging processes.