Unfortunately if you want to travel to space today, it will cost you $200,000 USD per person. I guess I’ll have to wait for the price to go down, I just hope it doesn’t take very long.
Meanwhile I can almost see what it’s like to be there with the help of these sites with downloadable applications:
GOOGLE EARTH: http://earth.google.com/
With Google Earth you can fly to any part of the Earth to see satelite images, maps, buildings in 3D… from galaxies in space to explore Mars in 3D.
It is a free space simulation that lets you explore our universe in three dimensions. You can travel throughout the Solar System, to more than 100,000 stars or even beyond our galaxy.
Did you know that astronauts that have been living in space…
- suffer from space sickness, nausea, headaches and difficulty to locate their own limbs? This is caused by the confusing information that gets to their inner ear where balance is controlled.
- snore less when they sleep in outer space than when they slept on Earth?
- they season their food with liquid salt and pepper? To prevent the grains reach their nose and obstruct their vents.
- when they get back to Earth they report difficulty to move their arms and legs? This is another reason why they call it the “second birth”.
- they claim they can’t get used to falling objects when they drop them? Ha.
- 18 people have died in space missions, but never in space, it has always been leaving the Earth or returning back.
Raise your hand if you want to eat powder food every day and sleep “standing up” inside a sleeping bag… anyone?, another reason why we should thank the astronauts.
These astronauts weren’t taught that they shouldn’t play with their food, I think that adults become kids again in space Ü.